Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reason #852...

Okay.... cute picture, but I'm considering this Reason # 852 why I should keep working out! That chick in lane 4 needs some serious work! JUST when I think I'm looking good, something like this happens! OMW... I wish I had a "before" picture with me bent over like that so I could see how far I've come! And who EVER told me those shorter pants looked good.... OMW... will I EVER have smaller calves???

Okay... this is a bit of a wake-up call and a confirmation that I'm doing the right thing. I know I have a long way to go... but when the clothes are feeling so nice and loose, it's easy to think "I must be lookin' good!!" Hahahaha..... llllllooooonnnnnngggggg way to go. This stinking road is hard.

IF anybody reads this and wants to know about the 'interval training' that Rodney is doing, call me and I'll tell you when and where.... This Thursday, May 7, is the last FREE day to try it out.

I'm going to eat some carrots & chicken.... :)



1 comment:

  1. You are doing great...changing your life FOREVER, making a difference in your life and others. Check out my website that I get A LOT of my low fat yum yum dinners from.
    It is www.e-mealz.com I think the site is worth $5 a month. I print them out and make my own binder of fav meals.
    SO proud of you! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete