Okay... it's been a while, hasn't it?! I've been noticing some differences in my life and in my home that I want to share with you.... I think it's a pretty cool list. See what you think...
IN THE PAST 8 WEEKS....
1. I have only been through ONE drive-thru (it was in Arizona when I needed a quick lunch... I had the turkey club w/o cheese or mayo... took the bread off myself!)
2. I have only had bread 3-4 times (cheesy bread - always with a BIG salad!)
3. I have not bought TUMS!!!
4. I bought one 24 pack of Diet Coke on March 24th and I still have 6 left! (That's a BIG wow because I used to buy those at least every 2 weeks!)
5. I've brought my 3 mile walk down from over an hour to around 48-50 minutes! (Call me if you want to walk!)
6. I've started YOGA and I'm sort of liking it.... if I could just get over myself!!
7. I'm wearing clothes that I haven't worn in 5-10 years... the high-waist jeans have to go!!
8. I've got more energy than I've had in a lllllloooooonnnnnnggggg time!
9. Grapefruit has become my fruit of choice!
10. I have not had "real" pizza or pasta ONCE.... not once. wow.
This is by far the hardest thing I've ever done.... I thank God for my support group that seems to be growing! It's crazy the people that God is bringing into my life to share this journey with. I'm loving it!