Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

Here's the pic of Rodney and me that we took yesterday....(I've got to get all this technical stuff figured out!) This is one week into this new life of mine! I can't wait to see what we look like later... I should have made him take his cap off to show that he doesn't have gray hair right now... something tells me he might have some in a few short months!
I did well this morning. I was up at 7, ate my egg whites and fruit, walked for 45 minutes and "did" my driveway 3 times... for those of you that know my driveway, you know this is big! I'm going for 5 times next week!

The boys and I did a little yard work, I went to COSTCO, and then we met Lori (my sister) at my mom & dad's to play with her new puppy. We've got that Scout thing tonight... dinner is involved... I can do this.... I bought fruit to take as my dessert!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment